Pending as of September 10, 2023
Serenity & Income Potential
19024 Rhodes Lake Road E · Bonney Lake, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1968
- Lot Size 87,991 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Carport, Driveway, Detached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Dirt Road, Paved, Secluded
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,963 (2023)
- MLS Number 2127689
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
For your everyday grocery shopping needs, Costco is 2 miles away. Fred Meyer and Safeway are in the same shopping center in front of Costco for anything else you need. Whether you’re working on home projects by tackling the yard for spring or sprucing up home decor, you’ll find Lowe’s, Marshalls and Target close by.
Walk the 3.6-mile forest loop trail. This is considered an easy route and takes an average of 1 h 18 min to complete, with a mix of paved paths and compact dirt trails. You can shorten or extend your hike with plenty of side trails along the route.
Less than a mile from downtown Sumner for dining and shopping - Aversano’s Italian Restaurant offers a saloonlike setting and serves up pizza and other Italian favorites. Dixie’s Home Cookin, it’s only open from 7 AM to 3 PM, but they have plenty of comfort food like biscuits and gravy. Simple Tidings & Kitchen for your kitchen supply needs or gifts, SugarBabies is a boutique baby clothing store, and Craft 19 offers specialty coffee and fresh crepes.
When dining out nearby, check out the Glow Martini Lounge. They create fresh and signature cocktails that bring fun and excitement to the casual dining experience. Grab some shareables off their menu and enjoy!
The Sumner’s Sounder Station is 6.4 miles away.