Active since August 16, 2023
Spacious in DuPont
3029 McNeil St · Dupont, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 4,491 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Golf Course, Mountain(s), Partial, Territorial
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Loft, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $3,955 (2023)
- MLS Number 2132851
- Elementary School Chloe Clark Elem
- Junior High Pioneer Mid
- Senior High Steilacoom High
The DuPont Running Path Trailhead starts at Burnside Place and winds through wooded area between the neighborhoods and connects up with the Hoffman Hill Trail and passes by the old train tracks. View more trails in the area here.
Stop at Topside Bar and Grill, a casual American restaurant for burgers, seafood & steaks, plus a roof-top deck with stunning water views and sunsets. Check out their summer beer list during happy hour! Directly under Topside Bar and Grill is Topside Coffee Cabin, a cute coffee house that offers coffee from Olympic Crest Roasters, homemade baked goods, and paninis.
Other eateries & shops nearby - Thai Taste has big portions with great and friendly service. Visit other places such as Farrelli's and their variety of pizzas, McNamara’s Pub and Eatery, DuPont Nails and Spa, DuPont Cleaners, the DuPont Library, I Sushi & Teriyaki, Viva Mexican and the DuPont Park & Ride. Visit 27 West Boutique for your Summer or Fall fashion needs.
Just minutes away from The Home Course, boasting panoramic views of the Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainier. Reserve a tee time online line and then enjoy this 18-hole course, ranked No. 2 as “Best Public Golf Course in Washington by Golfweek magazine.