Sold on September 20, 2023
5622 78th Avenue NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1974
- Lot Size 207,781 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Paved
- View See Remarks, Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wired for Generator, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Ductless HP-Mini Split, Radiant, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Annual Taxes $7,551 (2023)
- MLS Number 2132854
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Kopachuck Mid
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
Shop at Metropolitan Market in Gig Harbor. Satisfy all your grocery needs with their locally-sourced and organic produce, artisanal bread, specialty cheeses, a wise selection of wines and craft beers, and more. While you’re shopping, enjoy a treat at their cafe or bakery section.
Right by is the Historic Downtown Gig Harbor and there are some local favorites like7 Seas Brewing and Tides Tavern that you don’t want to miss! Both have mouth-watering menus of fresh seafood dishes. Another great dining option on the water is Netshed No.9 where you won't want to miss the house-made cinnamon rolls! All have stunning views along the water and the Gig Harbor Lighthouse. Rent a kayak at the Gig Harbor Fly Shop, the go-to spot in Gig Harbor if you’re looking to get started or are experienced. They also offer paddleboards and fishing tackle too. They’re conveniently located next to the marina too, so you can get out there and get going!
Kopachuck State Park is beautiful throughout all the seasons we experience in the Pacific Northwest, but the best time of year is in the summer, when that cool breeze blows in from the Carr Inlet and you dig your toes into the warm sand along the beach. This 109 -acre marine and camping park has 5,600 feet of saltwater shoreline, and provides scenic views of sunsets, the Olympic Mountains and the Puget Sound.
The Gig Harbor Golf Club is a regulation-length 9 hole golf club featuring multiple tee boxes and majestic views of Mt. Rainier.