Sold on August 8, 2023
Lake Tapps Charmer
6433 South Island Drive E · Bonney Lake, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1979
- Lot Size 13,608 sq ft
- Parking Type Driveway
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Paved, Secluded
- View Lake, Mountain(s), Partial, Territorial
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl
- Interior Features Laminate, Laminate Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,800 (2023)
- MLS Number 2140239
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Walk the 3.6-mile forest loop trail. This is considered an easy route and takes an average of 1 h 18 min to complete, with a mix of paved paths and compact dirt trails. You can shorten or extend your hike with plenty of side trails along the route.
Living on Lake Tapps waterfront offers you a private experience with your own shoreline, dock and swim area to relax and make memories such as paddle boarding, boating, fishing, water sports, soaking in the views and so much more. Although, Lake Tapps does offer 2 public parks, living on waterfront property here on Inlet Island, your HOA also offers you and your guest a private park with swim beach, picnic area, clubhouse and beach volleyball.
When dining out nearby, check out the Glow Martini Lounge. They create fresh and signature cocktails that bring fun and excitement to the casual dining experience. Grab some shareables off their menu and enjoy!
Enjoy Knutson Farms all year round! This family-owned and operated farm specializes in a variety of delights for you to enjoy. Delicious rhubarb for all your pie making, tulips in the spring, sunflowers at the end of summer, and every locals favorite event; The Patch October 1st thru the 31st. Pumpkins, corn maze, animal barn, hay rides, and food trucks.