Sold on August 30, 2023
3809 Rossberg Street SE · Lacey, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2008
- Lot Size 4,792 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,384 (2023)
- MLS Number 2141205
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Visit Gabi’s Olympic Cards & Comics for a wide array of comic books, graphic novels, board and card games, roleplaying games, toys, and collectibles. Attend and compete at weekly events and game tournaments or buy a copy of your favorite comic or graphic novel.
Get dine in or takeout from Kamakura Japanese Cuisine - this highly rated establishment offers your favorites like sushi, japchae - a popular noodle dish, appetizers, nigiri and a variety of vegan cuisines. Banh Mi Saigon 8 offers a variety of different banh mi’s, dumplings, steamed buns, and plenty of boba teas. MiSo is all about fit, fast and fresh! Pick up rice bowls, nori wraps, salad or a burrito filled with your choice of protein, rice, toppings and sauces.
Get coffee, snacks, meet up with a friend, read a book, or get a little work done at Fog & Fern Coffee House.
The historic Chehalis Western Trail gives you easy access north or south. Beautiful nature walks in all seasons and an easy ride into Lacey. This trail is used most often for running and distance bike rides.
Spooner Farms has been operating since 1882 and is the top spot to get berries for jams, jellies and pies. They also offer corn and pumpkins too.