Sold on September 20, 2023
Serenity on Driftwood
17903 26th Street Ct E · Lake Tapps, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1980
- Lot Size 19,998 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 4
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Carport, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Style Northwest Contemporary
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Brick, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,352 (2023)
- MLS Number 2146216
- Elementary School Lake Tapps Elem
- Junior High North Tapps Mid
- Senior High Out of District
Driftwood Point residents will enjoy having a large and beautiful private waterfront park that offers stunning views of Mount Rainier! Less than a mile from this home you’ll enjoy having access to the boat launch, spacious swimming area with dock, playground, tennis courts, covered and open picnic areas and bathroom access.
Electric Coffee Co is the hip place to hang out in downtown Sumner. They offer drip, espresso, Americano, rotating brews and pours, and a lovely little menu for snacks, breakfast or lunch. Their space is light and airy with plenty of tables if you’re meeting up with someone, or need a place to get some work done.
Enjoy Knutson Farms all year round! This family-owned and operated farm specializes in a variety of delights for you to enjoy. Delicious rhubarb for all your pie making, tulips in the spring, sunflowers at the end of summer, and every locals favorite event; The Patch October 1st thru the 31st. Pumpkins, corn maze, animal barn, hay rides, and food trucks.
4 miles away is downtown Sumner for dining and shopping - Aversano’s Italian Restaurant offers a saloonlike setting and serves up pizza and other Italian favorites. Dixie’s Home Cookin, it’s only open from 8 AM to 2 PM, but they have plenty of comfort food like biscuits and gravy.
Simple Tidings & Kitchen for your kitchen supply needs or gifts, SugarBabies is a boutique baby clothing store, Craft 19 offers specialty coffee and fresh crepes, and for all your grocery shopping needs, Fred Meyer is here too!