Pending as of September 12, 2023
Inviting Lakewood Rambler
10204 Laurel Crest Lane SW · Lakewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1954
- Lot Size 15,808 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Sprinkler System, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Annual Taxes $4,730 (2023)
- MLS Number 2149385
- Elementary School Idlewild Elem
- Junior High Hudtloff Mid
- Senior High Lakes High
The Lakewood Towne Center is a few miles away for shopping, dining and entertainment - Safeway, Barnes & Noble, PetSmart, Office Depot, Pier 1 Imports, Famous Footwear, Cold Stone Creamery, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michael’s, Target, AMC Lakewood Theater, 24 Fitness, Panera, RAM Restaurant & Brewery, and more!
Get outdoors at Fort Steilacoom Park featuring 340 acres, with an expansive trail system, baseball, softball and soccer fields, state-of-the-art playground, off-leash dog park, two picnic shelters and year round restrooms.
Whether you’re commuting to work or working from home, Dutch Bros Coffee stand is just a couple minutes away.
Visit Lakewold Gardens, a beautiful 10-acre estate garden. The lush English-inspired gardens are accompanied by the Georgian-style mansion that overlooks Gravelly Lake. The greatest blooms of the garden happen during the mid-end Spring season, so don’t miss out!