Sold on September 25, 2023
Lake Life Living
629 165th S · Spanaway, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 5,998 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Paved
- View Lake
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Ductless HP-Mini Split, Wall Unit(s), Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,916 (2023)
- MLS Number 2150847
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Enjoy eating at Country Rose Cafe. This family-friendly diner serves breakfast like plate size buttermilk pancakes, deli-style sandwiches, burgers with thick cut fries, and desserts. Starbucks is just half a mile away for your caffeine needs!
If you’re looking for adventures beyond your own backyard, Spanaway Lake is open year round and offers a good harvest opportunity for stocked rainbow trout. Spanaway Lake has some of the best fishing for rock bass in the area. The 135-acre park along beautiful Spanaway Lake is extremely popular with many year-round activities. Visitors to the park can explore a multitude of aquatic recreation opportunities, including two swimming beaches (no lifeguards), a boat launch, and a fishing pier. If you’d rather stay dry, there’s a new picnic area by the south swimming beach, ADA playground equipment with a seating plaza for parents and a new three mile trail system by Little Spanaway Lake.
Just 3 minutes away is Lake Spanaway Golf Course borders the lake. From the red tees at just over 5,600 yards to the tips at 7014, it is a classic course that appeals to the novice player but also challenges the best players in the region. Lake Spanaway is truly a wonderful golf experience with its Old growth Douglas firs, well placed bunkers and large greens. For winter play, Lake Spanaway has a reputation as one of the driest most playable public courses in the area.
A 30 minute drive away will take you to Mill Haus Cider Co. in Eatonville. This cidery/brewery is a fantastic spot for date night or to go out with friends. Plenty of sitting areas for both large and small groups with outdoor seating and lawn games available. Eat from their selection of sandwiches, salads, tacos, and sliders and drink from their selection of ciders and craft beers.