Pending as of September 19, 2023
12423 Lake City Boulevard SW · Lakewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1950
- Lot Size 30,000 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 4
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Carport, Driveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,827 (2023)
- MLS Number 2157399
Just 2.4 miles away you can find the Lakewood Towne Center for shopping, dining and entertainment - Safeway, Barnes & Noble, PetSmart, Office Depot, Pier 1 Imports, Famous Footwear, Cold Stone Creamery, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michael’s, Target, AMC Lakewood Theater, 24 Fitness, Panera and more!
Go to Bruno’s European for goulash, schnitzel & other classic dishes, plus European beer & wine.
Harry Todd Park is 3.6 miles away - This 17-acre park contains play equipment, two baseball fields, four basketball courts, a tennis court, two picnic shelters, picnic tables, swimming beach access, Skate Park and year round restrooms. Harry Todd Park is also home to the Commencement Bay Rowing Club.
Tacoma Country and Golf Club is a private golf course and country club in Tacoma, Washington. Created in 1894, it had the first golf course in the Western United States not on a military reservation, and is the oldest continuously operating golf club in the West.