Active since August 9, 2023
Handcrafted Equine Estate
3708 88th Street E · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 95,396 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 4
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Carport, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Open Space, Paved
- View Mountain(s)
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Radiant, Stove/Free Standing, Wall Unit(s)
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $10,847 (2023)
- MLS Number 2159823
- Elementary School Central Avenue Elem
- Junior High Morris Ford Mid
- Senior High Franklin-Pierce High
Grab fresh produce and more from Tacoma Boys, which is just a few minutes. Pick up some of the best meats and produce for grilling season and maybe something from their plentiful beer and wine selection! For everything else you need to shop for, Tacoma Central is just minutes away - Target, TJ Maxx, Office Depot, Hobby Lobby, Carter’s, Bath & Body Works, and more. Fred Meyer is three minutes away for more of your grocery needs. The Tacoma Mall is also nearby.
For a taste of New Orleans, head to Bourbon Street Bar & Grill. This Cajun restaurant serves up delicious entrees and inventive craft cocktails in a jazzy Louisiana atmosphere with live music.
Stop by Bar Bistro and try out their amazing New American style cuisine with craft beer and house cocktails! Just a few minutes away from this cozy, eclectic atmosphere
Sprucing up your yard or working on a garden? Watson’s Greenhouse and Nursery offers trees, shrubs, roses, houseplants, soils, fertilizer, cold weather veggie and herb plants and more for you!
If you’re looking to be a part of an active community, you have come to the right place! The Summit-Waller is filled with tons of amazing parks, such as Orangegate Park. Orangegate is a 160 acre park offers a space for horse riders, walkers, leashed animals, hikers, joggers, bird watchers and mountain bikers. A dedicated volunteer group with the Summit-Waller Community Association helps to maintain Orangegate and other parks in the area and their efforts are appreciated by the community. If you are looking to get involved and make an impact on your community, be sure to check out the SWCA website and subscribe to their annual newsletter!