Active since September 18, 2023
Turn-Key Smart Home
16406 39th Avenue E · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2003
- Lot Size 5,724 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, High Tech Cabling, Security System, SMART Wired, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wired for Generator, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency (Unspecified), Forced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,262 (2023)
- MLS Number 2162396
Grab groceries and a bite to eat in the Spanaway Village Shopping Center. You’ll find Walgreens, Albertsons, Tractor Supply Co., Safeway, and a handful of eateries including the Country Rose Cafe. This family-friendly diner serves breakfast like plate size buttermilk pancakes, deli-style sandwiches, burgers with thick cut fries, and desserts.
A popular dining location is El Toro Cantina - family-owned and operated since 1979 with a menu influenced by Jalisco region recipes.
Escape the everyday hustle and bustle by discovering the hidden gem that is Cross Park! Sprawling across 64 acres, there's plenty of space for everyone to stretch their legs and soak in the natural beauty. The park boasts a stunning northern section that's been transformed into a green oasis, complete with a state-of-the-art playground that's perfect for all ages and abilities. Take a stroll along the winding walking paths, relax in one of the picturesque picnic areas, or even host your own event in indoor or outdoor meeting spaces. There’s plenty of on-site parking to boot.
No matter what the season is, enjoy the smooth and fast rolling greens paired with some of the driest quality turf conditions in the Northwest help make The Classic Golf Club an enjoyable course and just a few miles away!