Pending as of November 6, 2023
Upgrades in Orting
806 Williams Street NW · Orting, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2004
- Lot Size 6,604 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Mountain(s), Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Stone, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,573 (2023)
- MLS Number 2164362
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Orting Mid
- Senior High Orting High
Go to Tim’s Kitchen for your classic American breakfast, lunch and dinner foods.
Get some coffee at Cafe Elite, a drive thru coffee stand with amazing coffee and drinks.
Enjoy the miles of Orting Foothills Trailhead for outdoor recreation - miles of trailhead run along the Puyallup River. This trail sits atop a historic railroad bed and is 21 miles long. Popular for marathons, horseback riding, casual strolls, bicyclists, skating and can accommodate wheelchairs. You’ll enjoy the scenic sections, breeze that comes off the river and the unobstructed views of Mount Rainier.
Downtown Orting is just minutes away for your grocery, dining and shopping needs. Pop through for hot cup of coffee or a hand-crafted drink like a energy drink, tea infusion, shakes and smoothies at Gravity Coffee. Need a snack? They have muffin tops, scones, pretty big cinnamon rolls and other nibbles to pair with your beverage. They have a drive-thru too in case you have to be somewhere, but need something for the road!
Spooner Farms has been operating since 1882 and is the top spot to get berries for jams, jellies and pies. They also offer corn and pumpkins too.