Sold on October 26, 2023
Cozy Bonney Lake Living
11715 218th Avenue Ct E · Bonney Lake, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1993
- Lot Size 11,783 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood Products
- Interior Features Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,085 (2023)
- MLS Number 2165252
Plan a day at Maris Farms - a beloved seasonal tradition where you’ll find an amazing activity and beautiful scenery around every corner. Farm admission includes hours of activities for the young and young at heart. The treasured memories you’ll take home are also included. The Fall Harvest kicks off in October!
When dining out nearby, check out the Glow Martini Lounge. They create fresh and signature cocktails that bring fun and excitement to the casual dining experience. Grab some shareables off their menu and enjoy!
Visit Victor Falls to view one of the few significant low land waterfalls to be found in the Puget Sound metropolitan area. You can also go to the 45-acre Allan Yorke Park; access to ball fields, a boat launch, kayak and paddle board rentals, fishing dock, playgrounds, skateboard park, swimming areas, tennis courts, about 1,000 feet of trails along the southeast corner of the park and a volleyball court.
Take a coffee break at Lamppost Coffee Roasters, a family owned & operated artisan micro coffee roastery and coffee bar. Their specialty coffee is locally imported and can be bought for home brewing or to be enjoyed at the coffee bar.