Sold on October 31, 2023
Favorite in Federal Way
2713 S 353rd Place · Federal Way, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1990
- Lot Size 7,200 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl, Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wired for Generator, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,425 (2023)
- MLS Number 2167241
- Elementary School Lakeland Elem
- Junior High Sequoyah Mid Sch
- Senior High Todd Beamer High
Less than a mile away from essential items such as food, home décor, electronics, appliances, jewelry and more as Costco.
Stop by the rock-inspired Rock Wood Fired Pizza and try out their delicious pizza with fresh ingredients and hand tossed dough! Great family meal deals, bucket cocktails and more!
When the summer comes back around, check out Wild Waves Theme Park - Packed with 10 water rides that will keep you cool, 7 thrill rides that will get your heart pumping and 20 rides that are a little more mellow for families and kids or just hang out in the wave pool.
Enjoy a cup of coffee at the world-famous Starbucks, just 3 miles away. Drink from their selection of signature roasted coffee, bottled drinks, tea, iced beverages, hot food items, and more.
Check out Catapult Adventure Park for an exhilarating destination filled with thrilling activities like trampolining, obstacle courses, and more. It offers fun and fitness for all ages, making it a fantastic choice for family outings and group adventures.