Active since October 5, 2023
1515 N 7th Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1892
- Lot Size 7,501 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Radiator
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,087 (2023)
- MLS Number 2167962
Wright Park is ideal for a leisurely stroll or a quick jog, and is very popular in the summer months as it has a sprayground, playground and plenty of picnic tables. This 27 acre arboretum is home to a rich collection of more than 600 trees - stunning in both the spring & summer when they’re ample and bright green, and impressive in the fall as they change from green to feuille-morte of autumn foliage.
Enjoy Dirty Oscar’s Annex - not just for great cocktails, but they also have a wicked brunch. Try out their chicken and waffles or their breakfast tacos!
You’ll have more than one reason to order fresh coffee beans from Bluebeard Coffee Roasters, it’s not just good coffee from a local coffee shop, but they’re also donating coffee to our front line health workers too, so order a bag online today!
7 floors of fun at the newly restored McMenamins Elks Temple! Events have been canceled at this time, but they have spacious outdoor seating, takeout & delivery, outside seating at the Spanish Bar, and they’re offering special for overnight stays Sun-Thur if you’re looking for a little staycation.