Pending as of November 19, 2023
5204 Graham Avenue · Sumner, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 6,159 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Mountain(s), Partial, Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Stone
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,591 (2023)
- MLS Number 2170559
- Elementary School Daffodil Vly Elem
- Junior High Sumner Middle
- Senior High Sumner Snr High
Get organic food for your pet(s) at Mud Bay -If you have a picky eater or a furry friend that requires something special, they have a selection of healthy dog and cat foods—extruded, baked, canned, frozen and freeze dried—has grown to more than four hundred and fifty unique formulas and continues to grow every year.
Enjoy Knutson Farms all year round! This family-owned and operated farm specializes in a variety of delights for you to enjoy. Delicious rhubarb for all your pie making, tulips in the spring, sunflowers at the end of summer, and every locals favorite event; The Patch October 1st thru the 31st. Pumpkins, corn maze, animal barn, hay rides, and food trucks.
Electric Coffee Co is the hip place to hang out in downtown Sumner. They offer drip, espresso, Americano, rotating brews and pours, and a lovely little menu for snacks, breakfast or lunch. Their space is light and airy with plenty of tables if you’re meeting up with someone, or need a place to get some work done.
Just half a mile away is Fred Meyers and 2 miles away is Winco for all of your shopping needs.