Active since October 19, 2023
New Rambler + Acreage
9601 Key Peninsula Highway NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2023
- Lot Size 390,733 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 7
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Paved, Secluded
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood Products
- Interior Features Concrete, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Window, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Radiant, Tankless Water Heater, 90%+ High Efficiency, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Concrete
- Annual Taxes $5,699 (2023)
- MLS Number 2173784
- Elementary School Vaughn Elem
- Junior High Key Peninsula Mid
- Senior High Peninsula High
The Key Center is a half mile drive and offers a USPS, Figaro’s Pizza, the Food Market, public library, medical center, Blend Wine Shop, Cutter Bug Salon, and the Sunnycrest Nursery and Floral shop. The Key Center also offers El Sombrero Mexican Family Restaurant for some authentic and delicious Mexican food. Enjoy specials for lunch and dinner or all-you-can-eat tacos on Tuesday.
Get out to Gateway Park, this 39-acre park opened in 2017 and offers playgrounds, restrooms, pavilion rentals for events, trailhead to the 360 Trails, off-leash dog park, walking trails, horse trailer parking, picnic area, and a large open field space for play.
Stop by Madrona Cafe for their signature locally roasted coffee and options for breakfast and lunch. Popular items include their breakfast bagel sandwich, lox bagel, and their hand pies.
There’s 1-2 miles of nice forest and beach hiking at Maple Hollow Park. This park is perfect for evening strolls, with three routes in the park that vary from being alongside the beach to being through the forest.