Active since October 24, 2023
South Tacoma Rambler
7841 S Asotin Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1967
- Lot Size 6,251 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Carport, Driveway, Detached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl, Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Wall Unit(s)
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,215 (2023)
- MLS Number 2174434
WinCo is 1 mile away for all your grocery needs.
In the community you’ll find Wapato Park - an urban park featuring a woodland area, a lake, walking trail, plus a historic pergola full of stunning and colorful scenery. Wapato has a number of trails that you can walk to explore the park, including one circling the lake that is approx .9 miles in length and you can’t beat the beautiful setting of the lake and forest. Its best and most popular feature though is the off leash dog park! The off leash dog area has a smaller area for pups under 25 pounds, a space for larger pups and an upper dog area for all dogs. The park also provides waste bag stations and garbage bins to help keep the park clean. Water is also available for the pups, there's a water faucet and bowl.
The Tacoma Mall is just 7 minutes away. The Tacoma Mall is the largest shopping center in Tacoma and has over 150 stores and restaurants - shop & have a little lunch at Nordstrom.
T-Town Cafe in South Tacoma Way selling Korean specialties such as potato corn/cheese dogs bulgogi sandwiches as well as delicious sweets. Customize your own ice cream taiyaki or get their snowflake bowl and honey toast.
Elmer’s Restaurant serves hearty portions of breakfast fare in a diner-style setting.