Pending as of November 15, 2023
One-Of-A-Kind in UP
8228 24th Street Ct W · University Place, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1974
- Lot Size 10,001 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Hot Tub/Spa, Jetted Tub, Security System, Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $9,583 (2023)
- MLS Number 2178290
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Curtis Jnr High
- Senior High Curtis Snr High
Locally owned and operated Harbor Greens is just 0.7 miles away. They have a great selection of local & hard-to-find specialty items, an in-house butcher and a full-service deli with gourmet sandwiches and really good pizza that you can eat there or take to go.
Feel the fresh breeze on your face at Boathouse 19, one of the best places to grab a bite on the water! Take the boat out on the sound, take in the sights and then come back in for some steamed clams or crispy calamari during happy hour or stay for dinner and enjoy the cedar-planked salmon or octopus tacos. They have a rotating selection of 14 craft beers and a delectable banana split.
The Titlow Beach Marine Preserve - home to Titlow Park which is perfect for the most incredible views of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, evening walks along the 1.3 mile beach front and forest route and some splendid sunsets. This is also a haven for kayakers for an easy launch and if you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some playful seals and occasional orca pods. The newly installed Titlow Park Sprayground is a summertime favorite to splash, play or cool off and is free to use!
Enjoy a cup of Cutters Point Coffee, directly sourced from farmers around the globe and artisan roasted in small batches.
The private Fircrest Golf Club, was established in 1924, in addition to its 18-holes, has a beautiful clubhouse and outdoor pool.