Pending as of November 17, 2023
Versatile Proctor Craftsman
2502 N Warner Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1908
- Lot Size 4,800 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Mountain(s), Partial, Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Bath Off Primary, Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Radiant
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Softwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,919 (2023)
- MLS Number 2178570
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Stop by Compass Rose, a spacious shop featuring quirky home furnishings, jewelry, books, clothes & toys from local artisans
Proctor is just half a mile away. Grab your reusable bag and head to the Proctor District. Step out on a Saturday and head to the Proctor Farmers Market to get all their fresh, locally sourced fruits and veggies. The Farmers Market is running now through December. Find The Metropolitan Market, Safeway, Olympia Coffee Roasters, Knapp’s Restaurant, The Blue Mouse Theatre, Peaks & Pints Craft Beer Store, Pomodoro, Europa Bistro, East West, and Viva. You can also find locally owned shops for clothing and play, as well as The UPS Store, USPS and The Blue Mouse Theatre. Visit these businesses' websites for current hours.
Check out Rosewood Cafe and order salmon tacos and a cowboy sundae for dessert.
This home is also 0.6 miles away from the University of Puget Sound campus (one of the best spots for fall foliage & a cool summer breeze). Every spring UPS hosts a flea market with the Women’ League – you can find around 70+ vendors selling antiques, repurposed items, vintage, jewelry, bath and body goods, home decor, crafts, artwork, and food trucks! The $10 admission to get into the event, 100% of the proceeds go towards student scholarships. They also regularly host concerts and art exhibits.