Sold on June 15, 2022
McCormick Meadows Home
4406 Landis Court SW · Port Orchard, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 5,227 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Sidewalk
- View Mountain(s), Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Forced Air, Central A/C, High Efficiency - 90%+, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Loft, Security System, Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,817 (2022)
- MLS Number 1925832
- Elementary School Sunnyslope Elem
- Junior High Cedar Heights Jh
- Senior High So. Kitsap High
McCormick is a community in harmony with the natural beauty of the quintessential Pacific Northwest. With the sought-after McCormick Woods Golf Course as its centerpiece, it is one of Puget Sound’s few remaining master planned communities. This premier golf course features natural lakes hidden among towering firs and cedars on this 18-hole golf course. Surrounded by tall pines in a quintessential Northwest environment, McCormick has over 7 miles of trails linking the lakes and parks within the community. Grab a cocktail or dine out at the Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar. Sit on the patio and enjoy the views of North Lake.
Just 4 minutes away is Yoked Farmhouse & Brewing- family owned and operated on 20 acres of farmland. They produce farm to table brews and well as seasonal fruit, produce and farm raised meats. Don’t miss the gorgeous dahlias they still have available for picking to make your own bouquet!
Get classic Japanese fare, including rolls, and fill out the menu at Mana Sushi and Teriyaki.
Shopping, dining and entertainment isn't far away, just 5 miles - Simon's Pan-Asian Bistro, That One Place American dining, El Pueblito, Cosmo's Ristorante & Delicatessen, and plenty more around the area and off Bethel Rd SE. Open since 1949 and a summer go to spot is the Rodeo Drive-In Theatre. They show 1st-run films on 3 screens during the summer. Pack your own snacks or enjoy their many concessions like burgers, corn dogs, pizza, fries, nachos, ice cream, soda, candy, popcorn and more!