Sold on June 6, 2022
Peaceful & Welcoming
1107 20th Street NW · Puyallup, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1964
- Lot Size 13,112 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Style Contemporary
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,777 (2022)
- MLS Number 1927494
- Elementary School Karshner Elem
- Junior High Aylen Jnr High
- Senior High Puyallup High
Sprucing up your yard or working on a garden? Watson’s Greenhouse and Nursery offers trees, shrubs, roses, houseplants, soils, fertilizer, cold weather veggie and herb plants and more for you!
Take in the outdoors at Sam Peach Park, a small park with a baseball/softball field & walking track, plus grassy areas & a playground.
There’s quite a few restaurants offering take out if you’re not comfortable dining in or if restaurants aren’t offering that yet. Crockett’s Public House has some of the best burgers around, that are very filling! If you like bacon, then the bacon-bacon burger is for you - crispy bacon and bacon jam on a thick brioche bun. Or get fancy with the lobster mac n cheese! You can also include their beer & wine offerings in your takeout or delivery order too. Get classic & creative pizzas & American fare at Wicked Pie Pizza for your Friday at-home movie nights.
Downtown Puyallup is just 10 minutes away from dining, shopping, getting your dog groomed, or grabbing a cup of coffee! Visit the Puyallup Main Street Associations website to see all the establishments that are currently open.