Pending as of June 15, 2022
Easy Urban Living
10753 Echo Rock Place · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2018
- Lot Size 4,500 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Heat Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, SMART Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,660 (2021)
- MLS Number 1939513
- Elementary School Swift Water Elementary
- Junior High Harbor Ridge Mid
- Senior High Peninsula High
When the weather is just too windy and wet to get outside, the Tom Taylor YMCA is 5 miles away and offers a variety of indoor and outdoor recreations like artist workshops, music programs, camp, dance, a variety of fitness, health, and well-being classes, social activities, sports for youth and adult and swimming.
Costco, Target, Starbucks, Albertsons, Pier 1 Imports, Petco, The Home Depot, Qdoba Mexican Eats, and Big 5 Sporting Goods are just 14 minutes away off Borgen Blvd.
Get the best cookies in the world at Crumbl Cookie! Fresh and gourmet desserts for takeout, delivery, or pick-up. Made fresh daily. Unique and trendy flavors weekly.
There are a couple of places open where you can get outside and enjoy a bit of fresh air! The Cushman Trailhead is only a minute away. Maintaining safe distancing is more manageable on this 6.2-mile trail since there are 16 ft wide paving along with it, with gravel shoulders. If you’re looking for a closer neighborhood outing, this home just blocks from plenty of beach access. You can access all the way to Point Fosdick, getting views of Fox Island, Tacoma Narrows Bridge, and Tacoma.
If you’re looking to relax with a glass of wine that offers a warm atmosphere, New American cuisine, and some live music, then visit the Morso Bistro. Views of the harbor marina and summer sunsets.