Active since July 26, 2022
Point Fosdick Water View
90 Point Fosdick Drive NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1971
- Lot Size 18,295 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Style Northwest Contemporary
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved
- View Mountain(s), Sound, Strait
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Loft, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Slate, Travertine, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $7,683 (2022)
- MLS Number 1974105
Just 7 minutes away is Uptown Gig Harbor - Here you can find an abundance of dining and shopping like Moctezuma's Mexican Restaurant (amazing happy hour and margaritas). It’s a great place to go for dinner before taking in a movie at the Galaxy Uptown Luxury Theater. There’s also Marshall's, Talbots, Kohl’s, Michael’s, Ben & Jerry’s, Cutter’s Point Coffee, Panera, Safeway, Starbucks, and Domo Sushi. For other grocery needs, Fred Meyer and Harbor Greens are on the other side of Olympic Drive NW. And coming soon is the new Metropolitan Market!
Off the beaten path is one of the peninsula’s best-kept secrets; the Narrows Park. This 35.0-acre property has 1,315 feet of sandy-rock beach that face the Narrows Passage with excellent views of the Narrows Bridge and Tacoma. The 6.0-acre waterfront area has a paved parking area, grassy play, and picnic area, picnic tables, a non-motorized boat launch, telescopes, and a gazebo overlook.
Dine out at II Lucano Ristorante Italiano for Italian cuisine and imported wines, located in the heart of Downtown Gig Harbor.
Craving something sweet? The Milkvue Handcrafted Donuts & Coffee is the place to go! Locals love the mochi donuts, a hybrid between cake donuts and chewy mochi. Try the ube or churro flavors!
Get your fresh fruits and veggies at the Gig Harbor Farmers Market - open on Saturdays along the waterfront. Listen to live music and pick up a bouquet of fresh flowers.