Pending as of August 12, 2022
Bonney Lake Remodel
18403 77th Street E · Bonney Lake, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1979
- Lot Size 11,761 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Paved
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Floor Covering Vinyl Plank
- Annual Taxes $4,773 (2022)
- MLS Number 1974528
- Elementary School Bonney Lake Elem
- Junior High Lakeridge Middle
- Senior High Bonney Lake High
Whether you’re working on home projects by tackling the yard you’ll find the Bonney Lake Village is 3 miles away, where you can find Fred Meyer and Safeway, Burche, Trapper’s Sushi, Happy Pho Time, Sumalee’s Thai Cuisine, Babalouie’s, Regal Cinema’s Tall Firs 10 Movie Theater, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Marshalls and Target and the brand new Costco!
Drive through and pick up your favorite beverage from Rainier Valley Coffee. They offer a wide variety of hot and iced drinks, along with savory and sweet food options.
Ken Simmons Park is located on the northwestern edge of Lake Bonney, next to the non-motorized boat launch. Available uses at this park include fishing, picnicking and playground facilities.
You also have access to 45-acre Allan Yorke Park; access to ball fields, a boat launch, kayak and paddle board rentals, fishing dock, playgrounds, skateboard park, swimming areas, tennis courts, about 1,000 feet of trails along the southeast corner of the park and a volleyball court.