Sold on January 5, 2023
Banner Forest Acreage
8035 SE Palisades Lane · Port Orchard, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 217,800 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 4
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Dirt Road, Secluded, Value In Land
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Central A/C, Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Hot Tub/Spa, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl Plank
- Annual Taxes $5,420 (2022)
- MLS Number 2007807
Explore Banner Forest Heritage Park - 635 acres of room to roam for bike riding, hiking or horseback riding! The park loop offers 2.7 miles that feature beautiful wildflowers and is good for all skill levels. Accessible year-round and dogs are allowed, but must be kept on a leash. The forest, which includes trees, ponds and wetlands, was acquired by Kitsap County in October 2000 after ten years of community effort to preserve this resource in its present state for all citizens in perpetuity.
Get outdoors and enjoy Long Lake County Park, a 27-acre park with lake access for swimming & fishing, picnic areas and a volleyball court.
Hop on the ferry in Bremerton to catch the Southworth fast ferry that will get you to Seattle in 30 minutes. Silverdale is just a 16 mile drive away.
Just X miles away is Olalla Vineyard & Winery, a small, family owned winery with a deep, Croatian heritage. They offer fine estate wines from grapes grown and nurtured right on the premises as well as grapes grown in Eastern Washington. Enjoy the tasting room with a picnic basket or pickup wines to enjoy at home!
Need to get a little shopping done? You’ll find Target, Albertsons, Costco, Walgreens and more 11 miles away.
Olalla Bay Market has been a gathering place since 1884. It suffered a fire back in August of this year, but is planning to reopen during the holiday time. When it does reopen, visit for craft beer and wine, espresso, ice cream, pizza, pretzels & sandwiches, and groceries. Visit their page to see all the events happening in Olalla!