Sold on March 26, 2023
Spacious View Condo
2019 14th Avenue NW #F253 · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1994
- Lot Size 5,184 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Individual Garage, Off Street, Uncovered
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- View Mountain(s), See Remarks, Sound
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl
- Interior Features High Efficiency - 90%+, Forced Air, Hot Water Recirc Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Balcony/Deck/Patio, Cooking-Electric, Dryer-Electric, Dryer-Gas, Washer, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,868 (2022)
- MLS Number 2018630
- Elementary School Harbor Heights Elem
- Junior High Goodman Mid
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
Historic Downtown Gig Harbor is only 3 miles away and there are some local favorites like7 Seas Brewing and Tides Tavern that you don’t want to miss! Both have mouth-watering menus of fresh seafood dishes. Another great dining option on the water is Netshed No.9 where you won't want to miss the house-made cinnamon rolls! All have stunning views along the water and the Gig Harbor Lighthouse. Rent a kayak at the Gig Harbor Fly Shop, the go-to spot in Gig Harbor if you’re looking to get started or are experienced. They also offer paddleboards and fishing tackle too. They’re conveniently located next to the marina too, so you can get out there and get going
5 minutes away is Madrona Links Golf Course, one of the best golf courses in Gig Harbor. Madrona prides itself on a four club atmosphere where their course and greens are always well manicured and groomed for your golfing pleasure.
There are a couple of places open where you can get outside and enjoy a bit of fresh air! The Cushman Trailhead is 1 mile away. Maintaining safe distancing is more manageable on this 6.2 mile trail since there’s 16 ft wide paving along it, with gravel shoulders. If you’re looking for a closer neighborhood outing, this home is just blocks from plenty of beach access. You can access all the way to Point Fosdick, getting views of Fox Island, Tacoma Narrows Bridge and Tacoma.
Stop in and get breakfast at the Devoted Kiss - a casual waterfront café serving breakfast & a selection of lunch sandwiches with deck-side seating. Be sure to try their amazing and filling breakfast burritos!