Sold on May 11, 2023
12711 52nd Avenue E · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1969
- Lot Size 9,583 sq ft
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Off Street
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard
- Floor Covering Engineered Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $3,451 (2022)
- MLS Number 2045782
- Elementary School Collins Elem
- Junior High Morris Ford Mid
- Senior High Franklin-Pierce High
If you’re looking for a sweet little park to get out-and-about that's only a short 11 minute drive, then check out Bradley Lake Park. There’s a walking trail around the lake, picnic shelter and tables, a grassy area for lounging or play, a baseball/softball field, restrooms and a playground.
You’ll find the South Hill Mall - 120-plus stores, a multiplex & children’s indoor playground too where they have Regal Cinemas, Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, DSW, and hundreds of other stores plus dining options.
Check out Sushi Ari for their Japanese fare and noodle dishes.
Spend the afternoon at Debbie Dolittle’s Animal Experience - a cozy indoor petting zoo in Tacoma that offers hands-on animal encounters with sloths, otters, pony rides, camel rides, rabbits, turtles, goats, pigs, lambs, Zebu calf, an alpaca, capybara, birds, pacas and more!
Sprucing up your yard or working on a garden? Watson’s Greenhouse and Nursery offers trees, shrubs, roses, houseplants, soils, fertilizer, cold weather veggie and herb plants and more for you!