Sold on April 24, 2023
Lincoln District Craftsman
4314 S Yakima Avenue · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1905
- Lot Size 6,499 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl
- Interior Features Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Annual Taxes $4,476 (2023)
- MLS Number 2048858
- Elementary School Whitman
- Junior High Stewart
- Senior High Lincoln High
Take a stroll through Lincoln Park, a 10.41-acre park with plenty of trees, a playground, and basketball courts.
On the corner of S Yakima Ave and S 38th St is Vien Dong – an authentic Vietnamese, family owned restaurant that hits the spot with their delicious pho, curry and noodle dishes! If you’re craving a burger, shake and fries – you have two to choose from and they sit across the street from each other, Jubilee Burger and Burger Ranch. Both are equally popular and delicious.
Find Vietnamese eats at Cafe La Vie for their soup and sandwich combos, rice plates, noodle dishes and iced coffee.
If you’re looking for hard-to-find international items that local grocery chains don’t carry, you’re in luck – there are several stores with fresh produce and food. Half a mile away is the Hong Kong Supermarket where you can buy whole roasted duck and pork, delicious Mooncakes – traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival, kitchen gadgets you didn’t think you needed and an assortment of sauces to make any Asian dish more authentic.