Sold on May 25, 2023
Cozy Canterwood Retreat
4506 Canterwood Drive NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1990
- Lot Size 27,800 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Paved, Secluded
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,623 (2023)
- MLS Number 2059392
- Junior High Harbor Ridge Mid
- Senior High Peninsula High
Historic Downtown Gig Harbor is only 4 miles away and there are some local favorites like7 Seas Brewing and Tides Tavern that you don’t want to miss! Both have mouth-watering menus of fresh seafood dishes. Another great dining option on the water is Netshed No.9 where you won't want to miss the house-made cinnamon rolls! All have stunning views along the water and the Gig Harbor Lighthouse. Rent a kayak at the Gig Harbor Fly Shop, the go-to spot in Gig Harbor if you’re looking to get started or are experienced. They also offer paddleboards and fishing tackle too. They’re conveniently located next to the marina too, so you can get out there and get going!
For the ultimate fun-filled lifestyle, check out Canterwood Golf & Country Club. Here, Members enjoy a tranquil oasis of lush Pacific Northwest scenery paired with amenities and experiences like nowhere else. From great golf in their 18-hole course to year-round racquet sports as well as a wide variety of social events for every interest, Canterwood has everything you need for fun, fulfilled living.
For hiking and biking visit McCormick Forest Park - a 122-acre natural area contains old growth trees, abundant wildlife, and nearly 4 miles of trails. Just a 10 minute drive away.