Sold on August 23, 2023
Majestic Rainier View
2242 E 35th Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 6,499 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style Contemporary
- Lot Details Alley, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Bay, Mountain(s), Partial, Sound
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Ductless HP-Mini Split, Wall Unit(s), Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,549 (2023)
- MLS Number 2139835
- Elementary School Roosevelt
- Junior High First Creek Mid
- Senior High Lincoln High
You can look forward to fresh summer fruits and vegetables from Sterino Farms.
Just a mile away is the Swan Creek Park & Trail. This 373 acre park is great for walking and mountain biking, a community garden, wooded canyon and upland forest. The river features salmon, the walking trail is 3.7 miles, dogs are allowed but must be leashed and this area is open year round.
Best Happy Hour and Weekend Fare - Top of Tacoma is just 1.4 miles away and is a fun bar/tavern experience. It has some of the most unusual, unique and best tasting foods around. Definitely not your standard bar fare. Bonus - they have happy hours twice a day! Their dining experience inside has changed, so if you aren’t ready to dine out yet, you can order takeout like their Bluey Lewis Chicken Sandwich, Turkey Burger with Truffle Aioli, and other delicious burger and sandwich combos (check their Facebook page for updates!
You can enjoy prime blueberry picking season at Charlotte’s Blueberry Park - 11 minutes away off East D Street, you’ll find more than 3,372 bushes, representing five varieties of blueberry, producing fruit. Picking season typically runs from July through September each year.
6 minutes away is the LeMay Car Museum, a stunning 165,000 sq ft facility that contains a 350-car gallery showing cars notable for their speed, technology, and design, as well as their importance to car culture.
Enjoy being minutes away from the freeway for easy access.