Sold on September 11, 2023
Northwest Puyallup Home
602 11th Street NW · Puyallup, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1948
- Lot Size 5,881 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Stucco
- Interior Features Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, See Remarks, Vinyl
- Annual Taxes $3,188 (2023)
- MLS Number 2145453
- Elementary School Karshner Elem
- Junior High Aylen Jnr High
- Senior High Puyallup High
All your grocery needs at Fred Meyer & Safeway, just 1.4 miles away
Crockett’s Public House has some of the best burgers around, that are very filling! If you like bacon, then the bacon bacon burger is for you - crispy bacon and bacon jam on a thick brioche bun. Or get fancy with the lobster mac n cheese! You can also include their beer & wine offerings in your takeout or delivery order too.
Twice a year you can look forward to the Spring and Summer Fair at the Washington State Fairgrounds, or as we like to say, “Do the Puyallup!” The Spring Fair runs April 19-22 - Motorsports Mayhem, attractions, rides, free music and entertainment, kid’s fun and it’s not a fair without some animals! The BIG Washington State Fair typically runs from August 31st - September 23rd.
Less than 2 miles away is Clark’s Creek Park - a city park edged by a creek, with playgrounds, tennis courts, a softball field, a dog park, picnic shelters (can be rented), benches and a restroom. There’s also a 5.5 mile long loop that links six Puyallup parks together with a soft-surface hiking trail.