Active since September 6, 2023
Central Tacoma Home
1423 S Washington Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2014
- Lot Size 5,998 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,260 (2023)
- MLS Number 2159023
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Located close to the 6th Avenue District within minutes of popular local spots like The Red Hot - creative hot dog menu + ample rotating craft beers in a laid back environment. If you love Vietnamese, you’ll love La Cà Bar - they’ve got everything from appetizers, to Pho, vermicelli bowls, rice dishes and banh mi which is debated as one of the best in Tacoma.
Enjoy the fresh air and a round of golf at the Allenmore Golf Course - yes it is back open again! This 18-hole, meticulously maintained course sits in the heart of Tacoma. Only four people are allowed per group, reservations must be made and paid for in advance, and a handful of other policies have been put in place during this time to keep everyone safe. Please visit their website for changes and updates.
Franklin Park is just minutes away and covers an area of more than 20 acres. There’s also a community garden that provides both physical and social benefits for people in the neighborhood. You can also find plenty of open fields to play in, a walking trail, ample parking, basketball park, a playground, restrooms and a picnic shelter. And on the rare occasion that Tacoma sees snow fall, this park has some mild hills that are used for sledding.
If you’re looking for something low key and quick, Flipping Out Burgers is across the street and offers a variety of burgers made in house, chicken strips, chili cheese dog, fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, a yummy house made dipping sauce and creamy milkshakes.
Need a pick me up? Grab something delicious fromValhalla Coffee. It’s a quaint and cozy coffee shop that serves small-batch coffee, that’s hand roasted every day.