Pending as of November 6, 2023
A Rare Diamond
1418 S 35th Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1939
- Lot Size 5,641 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Annual Taxes $3,747 (2023)
- MLS Number 2167228
- Elementary School Reed
- Junior High Giaudrone Mid Sch
- Senior High Lincoln High
A popular spot close by is Dusty’s Hideaway - all ages are welcome until 9 PM and they’ve got something on the menu for everyone, plus some unique drinks that come with their signature glass boot.
Also close by is Marlene's Market, a wonderful natural food store with organic salad bar, daily scratch made soups and delicious bakery items you can't pass up! Costco is just minutes away too for all your bulk shopping needs.
Stop at the Lincoln Business District for shopping, food, and events. One of the most popular events is the Lincoln District Lunar New Year Celebration. Join this annual event with local businesses and residents for a day of lion dancers, firecrackers, food and family fun. There’s a pop-up marketplace, neighborhood restaurants and food trucks, and more.
E9 Brewing Co. & Taproom is located on 25th & Fawcett Ave. It’s the place to go for local beer on tap and woodfired pizza.
Just a few miles away is the LeMay Car Museum, a stunning 165,000 sq ft facility that contains a 350-car gallery showing cars notable for their speed, technology, and design, as well as their importance to car culture.