Pending as of November 20, 2023
5006 McBride Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1978
- Lot Size 5,719 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,172 (2023)
- MLS Number 2169758
- Elementary School Franklin
- Junior High Mason
- Senior High Foss
The Delightful Neighborhood Market is your go-to one-stop shop serving the North End of Tacoma. They offer a variety of local beer and wine - bring your growler and they’ll fill it up for you! What else do they offer? Everything from meat and produce to ready-to-eat meals and the best part is they’re just 0.6 miles away!
Jane Clark Park is right next door and offers picnic sites and a playground. Need to practice your defense or take fido out for a stroll. Enjoy being 1.5 blocks away from the perfect park.
If you’re burned out on cooking so many meals at home and need a little break, get family style lasagna, spaghetti, pappardelle bolognese, alfredo or pizza family style meals to go from Macaluso’s Italian Restaurant. All the pasta dishes come with salad and house-made focaccia bread and serve 2. They have a bunch of signature cocktails ready to go too!
Being next to Point Defiance means you’re close to all the parks, views, foods, and attractions it has to offer. Point Defiance Park is a large urban park that covers over 700 acres of land and is home to attractions such as the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, the Point Defiance Rose Garden, and the Point Defiance Japanese Garden. The park offers so many things and you’re close by to try them all!
Truman Middle School is just one mile away.