Pending as of November 6, 2023
View to the Port
2006 E Fairbanks Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 6,499 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Bay, City, Mountain(s), Sound
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Security System, Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Annual Taxes $5,692 (2023)
- MLS Number 2173556
Check out Parable - a community space with curated plants, books, records, artisans + events.
A popular spot close by is Dusty’s Hideaway - all ages are welcome until 9 PM and they’ve got something on the menu for everyone, plus some unique drinks that come with their signature glass boot.
Swing by LUX Coffee, a neighborhood coffee shop for espresso, pastries, and art on McKinley Hill.
Just a mile away is the Swan Creek Park & Trail. This 373 acre park is great for walking and mountain biking, a community garden, wooded canyon and upland forest. The river features salmon, the walking trail is 3.7 miles, dogs are allowed but must be leashed and this area is open year round.
The Tacoma Link light rail is a light rail line starting at the Tacoma Dome Station and ending at the Theater District on South 9th Street – and is free to ride! Check here for link updates! Are you planning to attend a Sounders or Seahawks game in the future? Catch the Sounder Train at the Tacoma Dome Station northbound to Seattle – it’s convenient, cheap (about $5 to ride) and less of a hassle than sitting in I-5 traffic for events or commuting! Both the light rail and train are just a mile away!