Active since October 24, 2023
Home in the Harbor
3528 108th Street NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 14,479 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- Exterior Features Stone, Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,901 (2023)
- MLS Number 2174575
- Elementary School Swift Water Elementary
- Junior High Harbor Ridge Mid
- Senior High Peninsula High
This hope is located with easy access to the harbor for stand up paddle boarding, grab a beer at Finholm or to get dinner at Millville Pizza.
If you’re looking to relax with a glass of wine that offers a warm atmosphere, New American cuisine, and some live music, then visit the Morso Bistro. Views of the harbor marina and summer sunsets.
Historic Downtown Gig Harbor is only a few miles away and there are some local favorites like7 Seas Brewing andTides Tavern that you don’t want to miss! Both have mouth watering menus of fresh seafood dishes. Another great dining option on the water is Netshed No.9 where you won't want to miss the house made cinnamon rolls! All have stunning views along the water and the Gig Harbor Lighthouse.
Visit the Harbor History Museum - a regional maritime and history museum located on the waterfront in downtown Gig Harbor. It hosts exhibits on regional culture and history, and Midway Schoolhouse, a one-room schoolhouse built in 1893 and moved to the museum's grounds in 2009.